Saturday, March 14, 2009

*~"313 Viva presentation & Gathering @ Pavilion"~*

313 Suppose be a big day for me in every year... It's a date for reserve for my KTAR College frens to have gathering on this date... LAst year was busy... everybody might forgot a bout this date...
This year 2009, at last i made it.. But, It was quite rushing... CozMorning having VIVA which was a presentation on our proposal project or theses...


The two in front were my examiner- Mr. Cheah and Ms. Jaya... This taken after the presentation... Luckily they still can show the smiling face...:-p

First of all, I would like to express a deepest gratitude to my group members... Jess, Allen, Alfred... Even we had conflicts during the period... But it's just a wonderful time for me to work as a team...
THanks you for all of u...

These are the photos taken v my UTAR classmates...














Just finished the VIVA session.
Then go for photo session... take some photos v class mates...



























After that, rush to Pavilion for a date (Gathering also as a date but just v a gangs of frens) lol...



Firstly Thanks for all my frens who attent to the gathering dinner... We having in the Dragon-i..

As well need to thanks for celebrate my birthday in so so advance... The cake was nice... In fact should celebrate Birdy's 1 day belated bd 1st then comes to mine... lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment