Saturday, March 21, 2009

*~" Very Nice Movie_22 MArch 2009"~*


The story is...Written by Claudio Carvalho, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil .
The seventeen year-old Kim is the pride and joy of her father, the retired agent Bryan Mills that left the secret service to stay near Kim in California. Kim lives with her mother Lenore and her wealthy stepfather Stuart; she convinces the reluctant Bryan to sign an authorization to travel to Paris with her friend Amanda. When they arrive, they share a cab with the stranger Peter and Amanda tells to him that they are alone in Paris. When Bryan succeeds in contacting his daughter, she tells that criminals have just break in the spot and they are kidnapped by an Albanese gang of human trafficking. Bryan promises in the phone to kill the kidnapper of his daughter and immediately travels to Paris to find Kim and chase the criminals.

The Plot Synopsis: An ex-CIA "Preventer" skilled in hand to hand combat who must rescue his daughter after she is kidnapped during her Paris vacation by human trafficking|'sex-traffickers.'with less than 96 hours to rescue her, Bryan must use his extensive black ops training to hunt the organisation behind the abduction, letting nothing and no one stand in his way.

"I don‘t know you who you are. I don‘t know what you want. If you‘re looking for a ransom, I can tell you, I don‘t have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills acquired over a very long career in the shadows, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don‘t, I will look for you, I will find you. And I will kill you." – "Taken" Best Dialogue...
The kidnapper responds with an accented "good luck" and smashes Kim's phone.

The movie was very very nice... I just watched with Allen, Wei Hong...
Venue:@ The Curve Cineplex...
Time: 12.15am to 1.50am
Running Time: 1 hrs. 33 min.
Trailer:
http://0-a.mymovies.net/player/default.asp?TRID=3810&filmid=7632

This show was fantastic & full of excitements... I would rank it***** '5 stars'...
that's great, excellence movie.. Better than 007, transporter 3... ^_^

3 comments:

  1. walao eh... u like copy paste the whole thing de ler... swt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya... My fren sent me that link.. the synopsis can remind me the movie goes especially the dialogue.. nice...hehe(^-^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. =.= since when you blog? I thought you no blog geh...and you follow my blog wrong jor izzit...
    http://prevalentco.blogspot.com this is my personal blog la

    ReplyDelete