Monday, March 16, 2009

*~"My Birthday right on time @ 12am_17 March"~*

The 1st person wish me Birthday is Chui Jie, my cute cousin in Singapore.. she wanna be the last person to wish me and sing birthday song by sms to me .. But actually It's just opposite.. She is the 1st person.. hehe..
Then 2nd is Ko Siow Wei, my college fren.. very thank you... out of expectation.. she still remember my bd... thank you..
Third will be Wei Hong, "hey bro.. thanks man..."... U know, i know la...:p haha
Forth will be Carmen.. another college fren who willing celebrate bd v me... Thanks a lot...
Fifth is Boh Wah... wow... can't expect her can be fifth... Thanks... thanks...
Sixth is Alex Yee... One of my best fren in Secondary school.. now in singapore also... THanks your wishes..
seventh is Vincent.. My classrep, noob guy..^^ greet me the second time... the 1st is 24 hours ago..haha ^^
Eighth is Suli... 1 of my College fren who just ended her birthday!!! hehe... thank you...
Ninth Yee Min.. My UTAR classmates.... thanks ya...
Ten is CLK (Lai kheng)... Thanks..
Eleventh is Mr Cheah... 1 of my lecturer who just ended his birthday also... haha...Thanks...
Twelveth is Annee also my UTAR frens... thanks you...
Thirteenth is Yi Quan also 1 of my best fren in secondary school...

Thanks you guys & pretty gals!!... Muckz... Wish u all Good Night and Sweet Dreams... !!!

The day morning woke up...
14th is CheeIh... best friend in College...
15th is YongEn... best friend in College oso...
16th is Yee Mun sis... Secondary friend...
17th Allen Ong... "Thanks.. DAiLou and the dinner... "
18th isZhi Jian... one of my primary fren & old fren for 13 years...
19th is QiYie... also my best fren in primary school... knew each other for 15 years leh... This really old old fren... lol...
20th Tan Chee Wai... Secondary friend...
further on are from UTAR frens... Thanks alot... hehe...

2 comments:

  1. Lol... u record it down ar? what noob guy... -.-ll

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya.. so wat?.. Damn nice to do that... It's very sweet and memorable... Remind me I got such a big group frens remember me...hehe^^

    ReplyDelete