Friday, March 20, 2009

Chinese Calender Birthday Celebration 2009!!!


The gal cute??? Victory sign language also knew.. lol...

She was very cute, izzit it?
She is my neighbour... "Xiao Mei"

My mum is a baby-sitter (But in actual... I'm a part time babysitter.. lol...)
























These was how my family celebrate birthday for me...


















KFC with cakes.. No, Just that day no cook so dinner was KFC... hehe:p

It's my Birthday on Chinese Calender.. Why... Emm... Coz I'm Chinese lo...
My family just celebrate in chinese calender... It's good also.. So that I can celebrate my bd v my frens ...hehe:p


















The cakes was brought myself...
Just selected 12 slice of flavours...
there are plenty various of flavour to selected... All very tasty... and can eat for 3 days lol...

1 comment: