Sunday, March 1, 2009

Gosh....Looks bad..huh!!!



Happy: Bark...(Oh my god, who was that?)

Loving: It's our boss lar...











Lucky: Haiz... (Gosh...My Happy also can't recognized me...)
Happy: What happened? boss... why cut so short? & no style...

Lucky: Ya, Unfortunately become like this lo...Happy: Aiya... din u notice? Our boss was cutting hair la..
Loving: ya, What's wrong... Anything depress u, master..?
Lucky: Ntg, just cut short but bad hairstyle(dun ask me y,k!)...
Happy: Why cut that short...
Lucky: I'm dunno... The stylist done to me...
Happy: Re u like it???
Lucky: Totally not... The worst still, she cut off my sidebun.. haiz...
Current looks...

I still prefer before cut...Happy: Why don't u tell the stylist...
Loving: ya,
Lucky: I think this because I'm going the wrong timing.. (at the time they wanna close d shop...)
Loving: Then next time dun go for the stylist lo..
Lucky: I think won't.. Coz... She might quit the job after this...haha...^^
Happy: Ya, Won't be harm others anymore...LOL..

4 comments:

  1. haha!!! who call u go last minute... want go cheap some more... u can talk to dog ar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... Ya.. My dogs are intelligent... & I got Matt Parkman's power can sence their mind and communicate... I can translate to u... LOL^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh .. seems like its getting insane over here .. i better go!
    ahaha ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahahaha!!! alex chong insane already lar... see too much heroes!!!

    ReplyDelete