Monday, March 16, 2009

*~"Go for my 1st Friend Wedding Dinner!"~* ^o^

Hmm.. Last Sunday just went for 1 of my College classmates wedding dinner!! , Who??? The pretty bride lo.. Agnes...
Thanks for invitation.. Wish her Have a wonderful lifetime and Full of Happiness...

YAh, It's wedding dinner!
So fast... she is same years with me...
I dun even have a gf...pity...:p
She is the 1st fren getting married!(who invited me to go la.. hehe:p)





These were us.. College classmates..
so 'bie mien' attend on it! haha..





U see... So many belon there...
actually used for decoration..
And all made by the bridegroom o..
So interesting yah... Romantic??... haha:p

3 comments:

  1. im 12 ! ahahah .... -.-" lame.
    by the way .. happy belated birthday again !

    ReplyDelete
  2. ann nee, u more lame than me...

    alex u so out lar... still no gf... wahahaha...
    same with me... -.-lll

    ReplyDelete
  3. ann nee, thx against ur wishes...! (^~^)

    Vincent, What so out.. I'm just enjoys single life la... Not same v u...hehe^^

    ReplyDelete